I was nominated by Rare Mama on Facebook for the disability blogger award.
Here are the rules for the award:
Thank your nominator
Recognize Georgina from Chronillicles as the creator of the award
Use logo somewhere in the post
Answer your nominator’s questions
Write 5-15 of your own questions – they don’t have to be illness related!
Nominate 5-15 other disability, chronic illness, mental illness or special needs bloggers Comment on each of your nominees’ latest posts to tell them they have been nominated
Thank you, Rare Mama for this nomination. Thank you, Georgina for creating this award.
Here are Rare mama’s questions:
What is the main purpose/message of your blog? To educate others on Nystagmus. That we, despite having, Nystagmus, can live a full life.
What is a memorable moment in your journey and why? When I graduated from college. The doctors thought I would never have that kind of education.
What is your preferred method of engagement in regards to your blog? I love Facebook. You can actually have a conversation with people.
What is your favorite activity to help you unwind? I love to read.
When you leave the house name five items you can never leave without.
- House Key
- Iphone charger
Here are my five questions for my nominee’s
- What is the current brand of phone you are using?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who was the last person you called?
- Do you have any pets?
- If you could go forward or backward in time which direction would you choose and why?
My five nominee’s are:
I was nominated by Failure to thrive no more for the Disability Blogger Award.
As always there are rules that have to be posted with this award-I always forget them. 😊
- Thank your nominator
- Recognize Georgina from Chronillicles as the creator of the award and include her link https://www.chronillicles.com
- Use logo somewhere in the post
- Answer your nominator’s questions
- Write 5-15 of your own questions – they don’t have to be illness related!
- Nominate 5-15 other disability, chronic illness, mental illness or special needs bloggers Comment on each of your nominees’ latest posts to tell them they have
Thank you, Failure to thrive no more, for this nomination and thank you to Georgina, from the blog, Chronillicles for making this award possible.
Here are the questions from Failure to Thrive no more.
What is your ‘why’ for starting your blog? I started my blog almost ten years ago! I had to do ten blog posts for a grade in one of my classes. Since that time, I started blogging and never really stopped. Now I want to help inspire and educate others who have my eye condition, Nystagmus.
What is your coping strategy? My coping strategy for my disabilities is to learn to adapt to my needs. I may need to take a few minutes to rest my eyes when they are sore. I may need to use some adaptive technology to help me with my visual impairment. It all depends on the day and my needs.
What is your favorite movie? Why? My favorite movie? Hmm. Frozen because I like the history of where the movie came from.
What is your favorite social media channel? Why? I love YouTube. I like seeing other people’s lives.
If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be? That my life would be difficult at times, however I walk in God’s grace which is beautiful.
My questions for the nominees are:
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite time of day to work? Why?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If someone gave you $100 what would you do with it?
I would like to nominate the following people for this award.
If there is anyother blogger I should check out let me know by leaving a comment.