Hi Blog world,
Wow, I can’t believe its the end of the year already. This month has gone by so quick. Looking back at my calendar Its been a busy time. I finished my Christmas shopping early, and I have to say all the people who I bought gifts for enjoyed them.
I even got to spend a day out with my best friend, we went to see the movie called “The Star.” You can read more about that day by clicking this link: A day out with friends.
I also spent an evening out with my grandpa, went to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants and then we went to see the Christmas lights. I look forward to this tradition each year.
For Christmas, I received: tea, a book, cookies, candy, pajamas and some money. Duke got some treats which he is loving. What did you guys get for Christmas? Tell me in the comments below.
I hope each and every one of you have a happy and safe New Year’s Eve, and I look forward to hearing from you in 2018!
Hi Blog world,
I have some exciting news to share! I was nominated by Glen (Well_eye_never) for this award. I am honored to be nominated. So thank you Glen for the nomination.
Apart of this award is to answer the 11 questions that the blogger that nominated you asked. Here are Glen’s questions:
- What is your favorite food? I enjoy chicken and cheeseburgers with fries.
- If you could set a world record for something, what would you want it to be? For helping the most people with Nystagmus.
- What is your favorite sport? Soccer!
- If you could invite 3 celebrities over for a dinner party, who would it be and why? Edddie Redmayne, because I would love to hear more about his role as Stephen Hawking, Felicity Jones, because I think she would be cool to hang around with, and last but not least, Molly Burke because she’s amazing about how she doesn’t let her blindness stop her from living out her dreams.
- Who would play you in a film of your life? That is a hard question, and to be honest I don’t have an answer-let me think about it and I’ll get back to you on that.
- Do you cook/bake? I sometimes do both. The last thing I cooked was a hamburger and the last think I baked was cookies.
- What is your favorite book? Oh, you just had to ask that question? It’s so hard to choose, I would say Jane Hawking’s Travelling to infinity my life with Stephen because I was able to connect with the book in a lot of ways.
- What is your favorite season of the year? I love fall because the weather is much cooler.
- What advice would you give to a new bloggers? To keep writing. Don’t stop even if you’re not sure what your niche.
- What’s the strangest thing that’s happened to you this year? To be honest, so far noting strange has happened to me.
- Are there any quotes or mottos that you live by? I really don’t, however one of my favorite Bible verses is: ” For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength-New living Translation, Philippians 4:13
Here are my eleven nominations:
- Jessica Woods Life’s Journey
- Nicholasteele98 Nicholassteele’s blog
- Wibbly Wobbly Eyes WibblyWobblyeeyes
- Tamara Price Tamara’s blog
- Ali Leonard My Purse is my shield
- Jess Beyond the Blonde
- Scott Rabine Jr. Thoughts Redeemed
- Nikki The family of five
- Glen Well Eye Never
- Karan Brown
- Wade Mann Eazycheeze
Here are my 11 questions:
- Do you own a pet?
- Last place you traveled?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- If you could travel anywhere where would you travel to and why?
- What has been the happiest moment of the year so far?
- Favorite holiday?
- What was your major in college/University?
- Favorite color?
- Are you a morning or night person?
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Hi Blog world,
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my followers! I had a wonderful day because I spent the day with a group of friends. We had plans to go to Cracker Barrel, however because there was supposed to be over an hour wait, we ended up eating at Ruby Tuesday.
I had the salad bar, and a cheeseburger. The salad bar was filled with all different kinds of fresh vegetables and toppings. The only thing that I didn’t care for was one of the flat breads that I had picked out. My cheeseburger was simple and delicious. It also came with fries, which is one of my guilty pleasures. All in all it was a great meal; and my bill came out to be $20 and some change.
The day after Thanksgiving I had dinner with my grandparents. As usual we had our famous ham loaf. We had Sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, Jello, and fruit pudding.
I am thankful for my family, my dog, my friends, and of course, my followers.