I am in several sight loss and Nystagmus support groups. One of those groups, called the Nystagmus Network helps support people who have Nystagmus and they also fund research. Each week they get people in the group talking by bringing up a topic related to the condition. Today I’m turning the tables! Here are my top ten questions for the Nystagmus scientists and Trustee’s.
- Which is better cake or a biscuit?
- Which is better coffee or tea?
- Have you ever thought about finding out if Non-24 is linked to Nystagmus? I see so many posts about people having a hard time sleeping. I’m one of those people!
- Which season is your favorite?
- What does it take to become a medical scientist to study Nystagmus? I mean besides those really awesome white coats. 😊
- If you had 1,000 pounds/dollars what would you do with it?
- Which is better coke or Pepsi?
- What is one piece of advice you would give to new parents whose child has Nystagmus?
- Which animal is better dog or cat?
- When do you have the most energy: Day or night?
If you like this blog post and want to see another post like this or have a vision related topic you would like me to cover please email me at: Amanda@amandagene.com
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored in anyway.