I was nominated by Jessica, who runs the blog, Sorting lives issues with Jess, for the sunshine blogger award.
As with most of these awards you must post a copy of the rules:
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and links back to their site.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate at least 11 more bloggers for the award and write 11 new, creative questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees via social media or by commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your site or in your post.
Thank you again, Jessica, for the nomination. Please be sure to check out her website.
Here are her questions:
- If you could live anywhere in the world where and why? I would love to go live in England and Scotland. I have friends that live in those countries.
.2. What does a day in the life of you look like? Very chill. I tend to do my chores in the morning then work on my business in the afternoon.
- If you could be an animal for the day what would you be and why? A dog. Because I would love to find out more about how dog’s think.
- Do you have any hidden talents? Not really.
- What is a long-term goal you want to achieve? I would love to be a freelance journalist and teacher.
- If you could be a celebrity what kind would you be? Maybe a singer. I like to sing.
- What are some of your favorite podcast and/or TV series? I don’t watch tv that much, but I love Orange is the New Black on Netflix.
- What is your favorite season? I like Fall.
- Where is your next vacation? I hope to go to Maryland one day to visit a good friend of mine.
- What’s your dream job? Freelance journalist and teacher.
- If you could be amazing at one sport what would it be? Soccer
Here are my 11 questions for the nominee’s
- Do you have any pets?
- Who was the last person you called or texted?
- What time do you go to bed?
- What is your favorite food?
- Name your favorite color?
- What is your least favorite drink?
- Name your worst habit?
- Name your best quality?
- What is your favorite piece of technology?
- What was the last thing you ordered on Amazon?
- What is your favorite show on TV?
- @Mind Body and Soul Solutions
- @Your Canadian Blind Girl