I was nominated by Failure to thrive no more for the Disability Blogger Award.
As always there are rules that have to be posted with this award-I always forget them. 😊
- Thank your nominator
- Recognize Georgina from Chronillicles as the creator of the award and include her link https://www.chronillicles.com
- Use logo somewhere in the post
- Answer your nominator’s questions
- Write 5-15 of your own questions – they don’t have to be illness related!
- Nominate 5-15 other disability, chronic illness, mental illness or special needs bloggers Comment on each of your nominees’ latest posts to tell them they have
Thank you, Failure to thrive no more, for this nomination and thank you to Georgina, from the blog, Chronillicles for making this award possible.
Here are the questions from Failure to Thrive no more.
What is your ‘why’ for starting your blog? I started my blog almost ten years ago! I had to do ten blog posts for a grade in one of my classes. Since that time, I started blogging and never really stopped. Now I want to help inspire and educate others who have my eye condition, Nystagmus.
What is your coping strategy? My coping strategy for my disabilities is to learn to adapt to my needs. I may need to take a few minutes to rest my eyes when they are sore. I may need to use some adaptive technology to help me with my visual impairment. It all depends on the day and my needs.
What is your favorite movie? Why? My favorite movie? Hmm. Frozen because I like the history of where the movie came from.
What is your favorite social media channel? Why? I love YouTube. I like seeing other people’s lives.
If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be? That my life would be difficult at times, however I walk in God’s grace which is beautiful.
My questions for the nominees are:
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite time of day to work? Why?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If someone gave you $100 what would you do with it?
I would like to nominate the following people for this award.
If there is anyother blogger I should check out let me know by leaving a comment.