I saw this tag on the internet, and since I have to wear my glasses due to my visual impairment, I thought this would be fun to answer this tag!
1. How long have you been wearing glasses? I been wearing glasses since the age of two.
2. What were your first pair of glasses like? I think I still have them in my messy closet, but they were a pair of mickey mouse glasses with light purple arms. My mother said once I got used to them, I didn’t want to stop wearing them. I even fell asleep with them on.
3. How often do you wear your glasses? I have to wear them daily.
4. How many pairs of glasses do you have? I have two pairs. The pair that is my current prescription and another pair that has my old prescription which isn’t very helpful at all.
5. Where did you get your glasses? I got them at my local eye doctor through a grant from Division of Blind Services.
6. Long sighted or short sighted? I’m both. I struggle with seeing things at a distance than up close. This is one of the reasons why I can’t drive.
7. What prescription are your glasses? According to my eye doctor report I can see Right eye Distance: 20/100 Both together 20/50, Let eye distance: 20/250 with both together 20/800 and Distance together 20/50+ Near is 20/30. Basically, all those numbers mean is I have low vision.
8. Do your family members wear glasses? Yes, my dad wears glasses, my grandpa wears glasses and both my grandmothers wear glasses.
9. What do you think about wearing glasses? It helps me see better than when I don’t have them on.
10. Do you wear contact lenses? No. I wish I could though.
Do you wear glasses? Tell me in the comments below.