Even though I was nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award before I was also nominated by fellow blogger Nancy Mulligan. Be sure to check out her blog. She is a great writer.
Here are the rules for this award:
Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to her/his blog.
Answer 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
Nancy, thank you again for this nomination.
Here are the 11 questions Nancy gave me to answer.
- What’s the best / worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you? I have not played a joke on anyone or anyone has played a joke on me in a long time. Once my mother gave me my dad’s jeans for me to put on in the morning before school. It was April Fool’s Day.
- What “old person” things do you do? I tend to yawn and say, “I’m tired” all the time.
- What’s the most expensive thing you’ve broken? I once broke a CD player.
- What obstacles would be included in the World’s most amazing obstacle course? I would include a rope course and a moving bridge.
- What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it? It would be “You’re not visually impaired. You have glasses.”
- What do you think you are much better at than you actually are? Writing.
- What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard? Hmm. I have to think about that question.
- What’s the hardest you’ve ever worked? For my high school diploma.
- What movie, picture, or video always makes you laugh no matter how often you watch it? I love Frozen.
- What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation? I love Casting Crowns.
- If you could have an all-expenses paid trip to see any famous world monument, which monument would you choose? It would be to Mount Rushmore.
Now here are my 11 questions for my nominees.
- Do you like coffee or tea?
- What is your favorite color and why?
- Do you prefer to watch the Sunrise or Sunset?
- Describe your perfect day? (In three words)
- Do you like wearing shorts or jeans better?
- Name the last time you cried?
- If you had 1,000 dollars what would you do with it?
- Do you prefer a desktop or laptop?
- Describe your favorite meal?
- What is your favorite season?
- What was your first pet you owned as a child?
My 11 Nominees are:
- Holly Bird, who runs who runs the blog, hollysbirdnest
- Nancy, who runs the blog, myeverydaychallenges
- Chessney Rice, who runs the blog, The Game of Chess
- Tammy, who runs the blog, midlifemilestones
- Stephanie Reece who runs the blog,itsmycrazybeautifullife
- Erin, who runs the blog When in Rome GA
- Ejaleigh, who runs the blog, writeonejaleigh
- White Cane Gamer, who runs the blog,White Cane Gamer
- Nicole, who runs the blog,navigatingdarkness
- Carol, who runs the blog, The Invisible Vision Project
- Lydia Senn, who runs the blog, frugaldebtfreelife