Hi Blog world,
As I was looking for ideas to write about today, I came across this question, and since I’m still on Unemployment island I watch a lot of YouTube channels. Here’s a list of the top five channels that I watch on a daily basics.
- iiSuperwomanii this channel is run by a very talented woman named, Lilly Singh, I like here channel because of the funny comedy videos that she produces every Monday and Thursday. He content makes me laugh and reminds me to stay positive.
Here’s the link to Lilly’s channel:
- Gone to the Snow Dogs, is a fun-loving all around dog channel, that features humans Jessica, and Jamie and their three adorable dogs: Shelby, Memphis and Oakley. I love their channel because they give me ideas for my dog Duke. They do treat videos, training videos, and other fun related dog topics.
Here’s the link to Gone to the Snow Dogs:
- As mentioned on my “How has 2017 been…January” I watch Cherry Wallis , who like me loves Harry Potter and Makeup. I love her Harry Potter hauls and her craft ideas that are Harry Potter themed. Watching her do Makeup tutorials are a lot of fun too.
If you haven’t already done so you can check out her channel by clicking the link below:
- Another YouTuber that I really enjoy watching is the amazingly funny, but yet he provides great information about Britain, Even Edinger. I found his videos by accident one day when I went searching YouTube for information about Britain, ever since I clicked on one of his videos I’ve been coming back for more.
Click here to check out his channel:
- Last and not certainly least is the fun, and honest Molly Burke. She has an amazing positive attitude towards life, and I love how she helps educate the public in funny, yet down to earth ways, about blindness. These videos make me want to continue to smile even more everyday even though I face many challenges as someone who also has a visual impairment.
Click here to find Molly’s latest video:
Please take note readers, this blog post was not sponsored by YouTube or any of the YouTubers that I have mentioned above.