Hi Blog world,
This week was a busy one to say the least. I’ve been working very hard learning how to manage our social media Facebook page more effectively; and I’m happy to say, despite some technical issues I’m getting more and more confident in my ability to post and to a wider audience.
My tasks for this week were to post a Christian concert that is going to be going on next week. This task was very easy for me to do since I now have some organization to it. I went into the groups and selected the groups that would be a great fit for this concert; then I went to the concert video and one by one sent that video to the group that I selected. I find that keeping a notepad nearby and writing down who I sent it to is a very good way to keep track of the number of people I sent it to. Once that task was fulfilled, I started to look for more groups to follow; and I’m happy to report I found a lot!
The second task didn’t turn out like I needed it too. I was supposed to send out reminders for the radio show that is going to be airing on Thursday; however Facebook sent me a message saying that there was a problem with posting. I had to email my supervisor, and the error is going to be fixed, and my schedule for the deadline for this task was adjusted. In the meantime, I went back to posting the concert.
Even though I had a tough time with the second assignment I still had a great and productive week.